A leading hospitality company are looking for a new UK Indirect Tax Manager to manage all indirect tax matters for the UK business with management of UK Indirect Tax Assistant.
Accountability and Tasks:
- Providing Value Add business advisory service on indirect tax matters across the UK business
- Managing / taking ownership of the VAT compliance processes and tax returns reporting, ensuring remains timely and accurate and any issues are resolved / communicated with the business.
- Managing UK Indirect Tax Assistant, setting objective and managing deliverables.
- Working with Group Head of Indirect Tax and key stakeholders to implement longer term processes as part of the indirect tax strategy
- Manage / mitigate risks and identify / optimise opportunities and tax savings.
- Liaising and building relationships with key stakeholders within the business, tax authorities and third parties.
- Keeping abreast of legislative and case law changes, analysing and advising, as well as implementing changes i.e. post BREXIT, Customs Duty, MTD compliance.
- VAT experience gained in an industry role
- Experience of SAP or other ERP system
- Must have good time management skills
- A self -starter, who takes ownership and must be proactive
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
For further information, please contact Phil Smyth at The Consultancy Group.