As a Senior Indirect Tax Manager you will play a key role in shaping the company’s financial landscape. In this role, you’ll lead the UK & ROI Indirect Tax advisory, ensuring compliance and minimising tax risk. You will be instrumental in supporting complex indirect tax projects and queries.
What you’ll do:
• Lead business partnering with segments in relation to Indirect Tax.
• Provide expert advice on indirect tax issues across various regions including the UK, Ireland, Falkland Islands, Cyprus, and more.
• Act as the technical lead on complex advisory projects, supporting the Tax Director with ongoing projects and ad hoc queries.
• Oversee and manage VAT health checks and deep dives to minimise risk and identify opportunities.
• Ensure accurate final review and sign-off of VAT returns.
• Drive improvements in indirect tax processes and systems.
• Manage internal controls, HMRC processes, tax authority audits, and indirect tax disclosures.
For further information on this role, please get in touch.