A FTSE Plc are looking for an International Tax Manager reporting to the Head of Tax, and to primarily focus on the management of international tax reporting and compliance requirements. The role will also involve assisting on ad-hoc international tax advisory projects including transfer pricing.
Some responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the preparation of tax disclosures and associated workstreams for full year and interim reporting cycles, being the lead contact for external auditors and the wider finance team.
- Preparation of the group effective tax rate and cash flow forecasts.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely submissions of the tax returns
- Drive process improvements and efficiency of UK compliance processes.
- Assist with dealing with tax authorities in all matters such as risk assessment, correspondence and enquires as required.
- Assist with the preparation of the Division’s transfer pricing master and local files.
- Assist on acquisitions, disposals and business restructuring as required.
- Provide ad-hoc advice to the business across all taxes, working with external advisors as required.
- ACA and/or CTA
- Sufficient post qualification experience gained within a multinational group or professional firm.
- Technical tax accounting knowledge under IFRS.
For further information on the role, please contact Phil Smyth at The Consultancy Group.