A FTSE 100 Plc with a truly global footprint are recruiting an International Tax Manager to join their Head office tax team. In the role you will provide support to the Group tax function and wider business across all areas of international tax including M&A, financing and business restructuring projects.
This is an outstanding opportunity to develop your international tax experience and expertise, together with business partnering alongside local finance teams. The role will work closely with the Transfer Pricing and Group Reporting teams to ensure accurate and supportable outcomes in a diligent controls and governance environment.
- Business Unit partnering and agility to respond to a breadth of queries
- Advising, with input from advisors as required, on all aspects of direct tax in relation to relevant jurisdictions
- Assist in establishing operations in new geographies or restructurings as required
- International aspects of compliance and reporting for relevant jurisdictions e.g. relating to M&A and other transactions
- Provide support to the Tax Group function outside of immediate responsibilities, as required
- Relevant tax experience gained in Big 4/Top10 accountancy firm
- Previous experience in a multinational in-house tax department would be a plus
- Strong experience in international tax and working knowledge of transfer pricing
- Strong tax technical and knowledge of tax accounting skills across all areas of direct tax
- Experience in complex financing structures and/or M&A would be a significant plus
For further information, please contact Phil Smyth at The Consultancy Group.