The Consultancy Group are exclusively engaged on an International Tax Director role with a Multinational Engineering company based in London.
This newly created role will be phase one of a Tax team build out, sit as a key member of the Tax leadership team, and be responsible for leading on International Tax and M&A projects for the Group.
- Manage all non-US tax audits
- Review WHT position, ensuring appropriate documentation to mitigate WHTs is in place including interest, royalty, dividend and service payments.
- Optimise group legal entity structure to minimise tax leakage following acquisition by ISQ
- Provide support to BD group on organising and managing tax due diligence, highlight risks and discuss mitigation options including W&I, work with Legal to mark-up SPA and consider optimal structuring
- Work with R&C function to understand ETR for business modelling purposes
- Ensure legal agreements in place to support business functions and transfer pricing
- Motivated self-starter, ability to work independently, high level of initiative.
- Exercises independent judgement within defined parameters and can adapt to complex business issues where in-depth analysis is required
- Commercial orientation, focused on delivering solutions and results.
- Build and develop effective relationships with relevant stakeholders across the business.
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills essential.
- Organised, with an ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Embraces change as opportunity.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
For further information, please contact Phil Smyth at The Consultancy Group.