My Client is looking for a Part Qualified Corporate Tax Analyst to take an early leap in-house, to join their growing tax team.
- Corporation Tax Compliance for the UK and EMEA
- Preparing Corporate Tax returns
- Providing support on various M&A projects
- International and UK support on Tax Audits, Internal Audits and Risk
- Reporting into the Head of Tax
- Assisting the Tax team on Pilar 1/2 requirements
- Ad-Hoc Transfer Pricing work
- ACA/CTA Part qualified
- Experience in a UK practice focusing on Corporate Tax
- International Tax exposure would be advantageous but not compulsory
- No Visa Sponsorship required
The role is based in Hertfordshire 1 day per week and is paying up to £55,000 plus bonus.
For more information, please contact Josh Burns at The Consultancy Group.